Sunday, December 04, 2005

I finally got the last piece of unfinished business done with regards to the 2004 World Champion Red Sox. Yes, I got my picture taken with the trophy. It was at the local Barnes & Noble store, so the kids and I trudged through the snow to get our picture taken. Needless to say, it was a big thrill to see the trophy up close and personal. I may have been the last person in New England to have my picture taken with the trophy, but I finally got it done.

We got about 3 inches of snow here today in the first substantial snowfall of the season. Lots of spin-outs and fender benders on the icy roads. Can someone explain to me how people who have lived here all their lives forget how to drive in the bad weather when it starts up every winter? Slow down, and leave plenty of space between your car and the car in front of you. How hard is that to remember? It seems like there are way too many people who think they can drive the same way on a slick December day as they can on a sunny day in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker