Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Way back in 1988, I went to Disney World with my friends Bismo, Elliriel and Mojo. We spent a week down there, and one of the Disney World attractions we visited was the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Throughout the course of the week there, we built a whole mythology around the Tiki Birds, as presented in the Enchanted Tiki Room. We brought the story home with us, and introduced the power of the Tiki to our Star Trek club, the USS Christa McAuliffe. The phrase "Hail the Tiki" is often invoked when something good happens. The whole Tiki thing has been part of our group for the last 18 years.

So imagine my surprise when R. and I spotted this name on the back of a stroller parked in front of the Enchanted Tiki Room on Sunday.



Now I know it's not spelled the same way, but as far as I'm concerned, it merely proves that the Tiki work in mysterious ways.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Bismo said...

Nice to know we were all there in spirit... HAIL THE TIKI!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker