Wednesday, July 18, 2007



I was talking to someone from work yesterday about a project I'm working on. She was calling me from New York, where she was at a conference. She mentioned that she was in Rockefeller Center, and asked if I would like anything from New York. I jokingly said that I knew the NBC Store was in Rockefeller Center, and that I would love a T-shirt from The Office.

So, this morning I get into work and hung over the back of my chair is the shirt pictured above! For those that don't watch, Dunder-Mifflin is the fictional paper company where the show takes place. It was very nice of her to do that (I was very obviously joking when I said it), and it'll be fun to wear on the weekends.

Did you hear about this one? Someone apparently got hold of the new Harry Potter book, photographed all of the 700+ pages, and posted the pages on the Web. Some people just have way too much time on their hands.

The Sox are losing 6-5 to the Royals in the 8th. I'll be very unhappy if they can't come back and win this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker