Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two quick thoughts on this historic day in the United States:
  • I thought President Obama struck the right tone in his inauguration speech. He was tough when he needed to be (basically telling the terrorists "don't frak with me because I'm the new guy"), pragmatic and optimistic at the same time. People needed to hear the message that America can come back from it's current state, but it's not going to be easy. Very presidential and very inspiring.
  • Best words I heard all day: "Former President George W. Bush".

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Ignauration!! It was certainly a historical event. I'm so glad that the kids got to see it at school. David as an educator was watching with his student as as well. He has been an Obama supporter from the beginning so is pleased .

Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker