Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Just a quick entry tonight. I went to the wake for the father of one of my co-workers. The co-worker is one of my direct reports and is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and is tremendously liked and respected by everyone in my department. Several of us attended and I think he appreciated the show of support.

I heard an amusing story on the radio the other day. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's apartment was broken into recently. The thieves got away with a 27" television. The interesting thing is what they didn't take. Apparently, Brady's Super Bowl MVP trophy was in the same room as the TV, and it was left alone.

Big doings with the Red Sox the last few days. I'll get into the Curt Schilling, Terry Francona and Keith Foulke situations in tomorrow's entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker