Tuesday, December 30, 2003

We're back! It was a great vacation. We just got back today, so I'm not going to go into great detail, but here's a short recap.

The high point: Riding in the front of the monorail. Very cool!

The low point: My brother's family was sick for much of our visit, so we didn't get to see a lot of them.

The nice family moment: Us, my parents, my brother's family and my cousin's family all got together for dinner Monday night. The stars had aligned correctly, and my cousin, his wife and two kids happened to be visiting Florida while we were there. So we had three generations ranging from ages 2 to 69 together for an evening. The only problem was that it ended too soon.

There's a lot more, and I'll try to put together a trip report in the next couple of days.

Happy 2004, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker