Wednesday, December 24, 2003

We're off to Florida to visit with the family for a few days starting tomorrow. I find myself needing this vacation more than usual. With the impending merger of the company I work for and all the new rules and regulations caused by the string of corporate scandals over the past few years, the work isn't as interesting or challenging as it used to be.

We've got some fun stuff planned, including plenty of time with my family. We've got a return engagement to Chef Mickey's on Friday night, and we're planning the kids first trip to Epcot on Sunday. I'm looking forward to immersing myself in a little of that Disney Magic for a few days.

I'll try to post an entry from the (hopefully) sunny South. Have a great holiday season, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker