Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's been way too cold the last couple of days.

On Tuesday I got up and checked the temperature on the Weather widget that comes with MacOS X and it said it was 2 degrees outside. This morning I heard on the radio that it was 9 degrees. And tomorrow we're getting some kind of rain/snow/ice mix that should make getting around the city a really fun experience.

Even though I'm a native-born New Englander, I really don't like winter.

Last Sunday we had the annual holiday party for the USS Christa McAuliffe, which was organized by The Hey. The party was really great, and we had a fantastic turnout that must have been close to 40 people, including many of our kids. It was really nice to see so many members of my McAuliffe family, and I can't wait for the big 20th anniversary celebration at Shore Leave next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker