Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm sitting here watching the Super Bowl and thinking about how much more exciting this would be if the Patriots had mamaged to get another first down two weeks ago.

The third quarter is almost over and the Colts are up by five. It's been pouring rain at Dolphins Stadium for pretty much the whole game, so it's been pretty sloppy. The Bears offense has been able to do practically nothing the whole game. The biggest excitement has been a touchdown on the opening kick by Devin Hester and the fact that Vinateri missed a field goal. There haven't even been any commercials that have really reached out and grabbed me, although the "Rock Paper Scissiors" Bud Light commercial was pretty funny.

I don't have a huge stake in who wins, although I'm rooting for the Bears on general anti-Manning principles.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Gariath said...

I had a customer who just moved in from New England who was rooting for the Bears, 'cause the Colts beat the Pats.

Personally, as a Giants fan, I was rooting for the Colts (can't have Eli, the root for his brother).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker