Friday, September 11, 2009

10 quick thoughts as we head into the weekend:
  1. I only saw four minor league baseball games this season (2 in Pawtucket, 2 in Worcester). That doesn't seem like nearly enough.
  2. Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives is my favorite show on the Food Network. I love local restaurants with lots of character, and they seem to feature a lot of them.
  3. New Fall TV shows I'm looking forward to: Glee, Flash Forward, V.
  4. Does it make anyone else nervous that the Red Sox World Series hopes could hinge on whether Daisuke Matzusaka can morph back into the guy we saw in 2007 and 2008?
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing Tom Brady back on the field in a game that counts on Monday night.
  6. I have been trying to follow the health care debate, but since the proposal still seems to be in flux (Public option? No public option?), it's hard to make a decision on whether this is a good idea or not.
  7. The new iPod Nano is the latest drool-worthy item from Apple. Music player, FM radio with pause and rewind, video camera and a pedometer built in. J. had asked for a Nano for his birthday even before they added all the new features. Hope he lets me play with it.
  8. I like the fact that I can look at my 401(k) again without cringing.
  9. If I were running MLB Network, I would go live to the park every time Albert Pujols came to the plate.
  10. Eight years ago today. Remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker