Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a dilemma that comes up every September/early October. The Red Sox and/or Patriots are playing an afternoon game. It's a beautiful late summer/early fall day. What to do?

In most cases, my feeling is that I should take advantage of the weather. This happened last Sunday. It was a fantastic day: sunny, clear blue skies, mid-70's with no humidity. So, instead of watching the Patriots-Jets game (and flipping to Red Sox-Orioles), R. and I went for a bike ride on the Assabet River Rail Trail. It was a great day for a ride and we had a lot of fun.

The way I figure it, there will be plenty of time when the weather is crappy in November and December to sit home on a Sunday afternoon and watch football on TV, right?

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger The Hey said...

Plus the fact that knowing a lazy ass like me is home flipping between them. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker