Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The tie continues (for the moment, at least)

As of this moment (8:52 PM), the Sox are up 5-4 over the Blue Jays, after taking game 1 of today's twin bill. The Yankees just pulled ahead of the horribly bad Baltimore Orioles. The O's blew a 5-1 lead as Gary Sheffield just hit a grand slam to put the Empire up 7-5. And the Indians are down 5-0 to the Devil Rays.

Wakefield, once again, was awesome today in the first game of the double header. He just continually comes up big for the Sox. He's got 16 wins this year, and I don't even want to think about where they would be without him.

I started working full days again yesterday after working half days last week. It seems to be going well - I'm a bit tired tonight and I'm heading to bed right after the game ends. It's kind of nice to be getting back to my regular routine, though.

Go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker