Thursday, November 03, 2005

My daughter R., who is 6, wrote this today for a school assignment about Thanksgiving. This is exactly as she wrote it, although I corrected some of the spelling. I thought it was well worth sharing here.

I am thankful for the sea, rivers and streams. I'm thankful for fish, birds and animals. Thank you for stars, moon and sun. Thanks for trees and wood to make houses out of. I'm glad people have hope and belief in themselves. Thanks for years, months and centuries. Thanks a lot for dancing, art and food. Thanks so much for moms who help talking over feelings. Thanks a lot more for dads who take you to the park. Thanks for planes to take you places. Thanks for boats who take you places too. Thanks the best for brothers and sisters. Thanks most of all for families who love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker