Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm feeling old today. I have been having a bit of trouble reading small print, so I went to see the eye doctor. Not surprisingly, I need to get reading glasses. Now, I know many people who have had to wear glasses all their lives, but I never have, so it's a bit traumatic.

With the Sox out of contention, I have been following the National League playoff race, where only one spot has been determined. Most interesting to me is the late surge by the Houston Astros, who have had a 7 game winning streak while the division leading Cardinals have lost seven in a row going into Wednesday's action. Houston has closed to within a game and a half with four games left (five for the Cards). If Houston pulls this off, it will be an epic '64 Phillies type collapse for St. Louis. It'll be fun to watch over the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker