Sunday, September 02, 2007

I missed the no-hitter.

We're in Florida, here to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We're having a great time, and totally took Mom by surprise.

So, of course, I had no TV access to the game. I had no idea that Clay Buchholz pitched a no-hitter until I turned on ESPN this morning. It's such a startling achievement for a young kid to do that in his second major league start.

More when we get home, but congratulations to Clay. If he continues the way he started, one day I'll be able to say I saw his first major league start, the one before the no-hitter.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey capn ho, check out areyouwatchingthis.com. you would've gotten a text message telling you to get to the nearest sports-bar post-haste...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker