Saturday, March 22, 2008

Is this trip to Japan messing up anyone else's baseball clock?

It's very strange. The Sox start Tuesday, in Japan against Oakland at 6 AM. Then they travel back to LA, play three exhibitions against the Dodgers, then play two more games against the A's in Oakland. Then we have three games against the Blue Jays before coming home on April 8th.

It's screwing me up. The season starts too early, and the first two games are too early in the morning. I'm trying to figure out how to catch the games. I think I'll watch a couple of innings before I go get on the train, then listen on my portable radio on the way in.

There's also this weird break in LA where we play games that don't count after playing games that count.

Hopefully the Sox get off to a good start and we don't have to listen to the media and fans theorizing about whether the trip caused problems. We'll see.

By the way, my Twitter page has been pretty active. I'm finding these little bite sized "what am I doing" kind of updates to be fun and easy to do. If you're not already following me, go check it out!

1 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Bismo said...

Yeah, for the first time in I couldn't say how many years I'll miss the first pitch of the baseball season live (on TV)! Gonna Tivo it and watch the beginning of the game when I get up around 11am before work.

And can you believe, of all people, DOC is going to be at one of the Dodgers exhibition games at Chavez Ravine for his birthday? Unexpected coolness....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker