Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nine things I'm thankful for:
  1. DVR's. I rarely watch anything "live" anymore, except sports. Watching a 1-hour TV show in about 45 minutes is a great time saver.
  2. The Wii Fit. After many years of looking, I have finally found an exercise routine (other than walking) that I actually enjoy.
  3. Dustin, Youk, Big Papi, Papelbon and all the other members of the 2008 Red Sox that made this such a fun year.
  4. Six championships since February 3, 2002: thanks to the Patriots, Celtics and most importantly, the 2004 Red Sox.
  5. Despite all of it's problems, I'm still lucky enough to live in the greatest country in the world.
  6. President-elect Barak Obama. He has an incredibly difficult task ahead of him, but I feel like he's going to get us closer to where America should be, instead of where it is.
  7. Not only that I have a job in these tough economic times, but I have a job that I like, with people I enjoy working with at a company that actually seems to care about the welfare of it's employees. It's a combination that is all to rare these days.
  8. My friends. With busy lives, we don't get together as often as any of us might like. I'll try to make that more of a priority in 2009, OK?
  9. My family, especially A., J. and R., everyone in Florida and the folks in Brookline and Allston. Love you all.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker