Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Five things I'm thinking about today:
  • I need to go to more Pawsox games next season. I only made it to McCoy once last year and that's not enough.
  • The National Bureau of Economic Researched announced yesterday that we have officially been in a recession since December, 2007. What tipped you off guys? Was it the fact that the stock market is down over 40% or was it all the jobless people? And why did this "news" make the Dow drop almost 700 points yesterday? Did this come as a surprise to anyone?
  • C.C. Sabathia doesn't seem to be in much of a hurry to take the Yankees $140 million.
  • Two things I'm buying if I ever hit the lottery: (1) a new house in Vermont and (2) a minor league baseball team.
  • I'm currently reading the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card. The only thing I can't figure out is why I haven't read it before now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker