Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Been pretty quiet on the blogging front lately. I have been spending more time on Twitter and Facebook lately, plus I just haven't had a lot to say. But, here's a few thoughts...
  • I'm watching Ken Burns Baseball on the MLB Network and they're playing the 1975 World Series. Game 6 just gets more amazing as the years go by. Carbo's homer to tie the game, Dewey's catch and Fisk's home run are the most remembered moments, but it was an amazing game from beginning to end.
  • One of the great things about Fenway is that watching a game played in 1975 doesn't look all that much different from one played in 2009.
  • Not sure why, but I'm feeling a lot more interested in the World Baseball Classic this time around.
  • I'm watching President Obama's address to Congress. He gives a great speech. I haven't been this inspired by a president in oh, at least 8 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker