Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Midweek thoughts running through my mind:
  • So, Manny finally signed with the Dodgers (2 years, $45 million). Like he really had a choice. However, there is no relationship between this signing and the fact that Joe Torre just ordered a case of Pepto Bismol.
  • Is it just me, or does this seem like it's been the longest winter ever? We finally get a few warm days and most of the snow has disappeared when we get socked with another foot of the white stuff. I'm really hoping this is it as far as significant snow.
  • I bought a six pack of Sam Adams Black Lager over the weekend. It's one of the best beers I have tasted recently. It doesn't have the kind of bitter taste you would think from looking at the color, yet it has a richer taste than a regular lager. Try it out if you are looking for something new.
  • J.D. "Iron Man" Drew is having problems with his back? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!
  • I'm trying to figure out how Battlestar Galactica is going to wrap everything up in just three remaining episodes. There seem to be way too many questions left to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker