Thursday, June 25, 2009

We leave for our long-awaited trip to Korea on Saturday. We fly to Chicago, spend the night and fly direct to Seoul the next morning. The flight is 13 hours long, and we lose 14 hours due to the time change, so we leave Sunday around noon and don't get to Incheon airport until Monday afternoon. The Nintendo DS's and iPods will be fully charged!

I'm going to be documenting the trip each day. When I have Internet access, I will upload my entries to the blog. I also opened a Flickr account, which you can reach at the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/capnho


We're excited about the trip; a little anxious about being so far from home, too. I think it'll be a lot of fun, though!

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bismo said...

Bon Voyage, Cap'n, I hope the trip's as awesome as it sounds! (Excepting the 13-hour flight part!)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Marathon Girl Leslie said...

Safe travels, Ho. Hope you guys have lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker