Friday, March 05, 2004

Bose Corporation made a customer for life today. Last year A. bought me a set of Bose Triport headphones for my birthday last year. I use them with my iPod and they sound great. They were pretty expensive as headphones go, but, hey, it was my birthday. I love Bose's stuff, although it tends to be on the expensive side. Along with the headphones, I have a Wave Radio, which also sounds terrific.

Well, last night I was reading stories to the kids in my room and J. got his little mitts on the headphones. I didn't realize what he was doing until I looked over and noticed that one of the earphones had been separated from the rest of the headphones! I got thoroughly annoyed at him, but it was at least partially my fault for letting him get near them.

This morning while A. was at physical therapy I went to our local Bose store and asked them if there was any way to repair them. The guy I talked to took my name and address, asked me when and where I purchased the headphones, and proceeded to replace them with a new pair! I couldn't believe it. I had even told them that J. broke the headphones, but that didn't seem to matter.

This is the kind of customer service that garners repeat customers. I tend to be very loyal to companies that treat me like I'm important and make great products, and I drop companies that don't do these things like a hot potato. So, thank you Bose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker