Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I re-read last night's blog entry. Kind of dry, eh? Oh, well, they can't all be winners.

I found out yesterday that a Krispy Kreme is scheduled to open in the Prudential Center, which is where I work. This is a Good Thing, because I love Krispy Kreme donuts. It's also a Bad Thing because, well, I love Krispy Kreme donuts.

They've always been kind of a special treat because I don't get them that often. I've been to the Cranston location a couple of times during trips to Rhode Island. There's one on Route 192 near Disney World that I've checked out. That's about it. I'm working on a plan so that they'll become a sometimes treat and I won't go overboard on eating them now that the tasty rings of dough and sugar will be readily available. We'll see how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker