Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to those of you out there who celebrate. Hope you have a great day tomorrow and that Santa is good to you!

We'll be flying down to Florida tomorrow for our annual trip to see my family. We've got a bunch of activities planned, including a trip to Sea World on Sunday. We're all looking forward to the trip and I mostly can't wait to see my neice and nephew.

Red Sox Nation got it's Christmas present a couple of days early, as the Sox announced the re-signing of Jason Varitek to a 4-year, $40 million contract. In most observers opinions (including mine), Tek was the most important of the "Big Four" free agents for the Sox to sign. I'm glad they were able to come together on a deal.

That's it! I'll try to post from the sunny South if I have a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker