Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Anyone else sick of shoveling snow yet? I know I am.

We got another 6 inches of snow on top of the two feet we got Saturday-Sunday. I'm running out of places to put the stuff. It'd be nice if we got a few warm days, but the next couple are going to be bitterly cold, then we might see it get above freezing early next week.

Doug Mientkiewicz rejoined Pedro Martinez with the Mets today, as the Sox traded him for a minor league prospect. My preference would have been to keep Mientkiewicz over Millar. I love his glove and though he's not as good a hitter overall as Millar, he's a bit more consistent when he plays regularly. Millar will go hot and cold, and he adds nothing on defense when he's not hitting well. Millar's more fun to have around though, and is certainly a clubhouse leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker