Sunday, February 13, 2005

One of my all-time favorite superhero TV shows, The Greatest American Hero, is coming out on DVD on Tuesday. A teriffically funny show, with William Katt, Robert Culp and Connie Selleca. For those of you who never saw it (or were too young to see it), Katt gets a suit from aliens that gives him Superman-like powers, and promptly loses the instruction book that tells him how it works. He then struggles to try to figure out how the suit works while solving crimes with an FBI agent, played by Culp.

I remember watching the 2-hour pilot for this show with my father when it came out. It looked pretty dumb from the commercials, but we watched it anyways. After watching the show, I was stunned by the fact that it was actually pretty good. I became a fan from that point on, but I haven't seen the show in years. I'm looking forward to picking up the DVD and reliving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker