Thursday, April 21, 2005

Had my pre-op testing today. Nothing notable to report, although one of the nurses I met with kept telling my how healthy I was. All I could think was, "If I'm so healthy, how come I'm here?"

Got to meet with my surgeon today, too. She actually drew pictures illustrating what she was going to do and what the risks are, which I really appreciated. She did a nice job of making it simple for me without talking down to me.

Nomah had what looked like a really painful injury last night. Tore his left groin muscle coming out of the batters box and is gone for 2-3 months. I feel badly for Nomar. He was a great player here and I really wanted to see him succeed with the Cubs.

An unbelievable pitchers duel between Rodrigo Lopez of the Orioles and the Sox Matt Clement tonight. The Sox won 1-0 on an unearned run. Given the way these two teams bash the ball, a 1-0 game is not what you would expect. The Sox sweep the Orioles in a short 2-game series in Camden Yards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker