Saturday, April 16, 2005

I'm not in a good mood, despite another Sox win. We were supposed to go to a cookout with some close friends today, including two who were up from Florida for a few days. Unfortunately, R. and I both came down with nasty colds and neither of us were really up to going out today. It sucks, but it's just poor timing. I'm really disappointed I missed it, though.

Of course, my illness probably wasn't helped by sitting out in the cold at the Pawsox season opener at McCoy last night. The Pawsox won in 10 innings, 4-3 on a walkoff single by Mike Lockwood. I gave up after the 9th, since I was so cold I was literally shivering, so I caught the win on the radio on the way home. Still, it was a great night to be at the ballpark with my friends The Hey and Bismo, along with The Hey's daughter and her boyfriend. Baseball season doesn't really feel like it begins until I see my first live game of the season, so it felt great to get it under my belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker