Saturday, March 26, 2005

I had to take J. to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese today (which I refer to as the Seventh Level of Hell). The place is just not fun for adults, although the kids seem to love it. Which I guess is the point.

I got excited prematurely this morning. I read in today's Boston Globe that Curt Schilling would be starting the Pawsox opener this year as he continues to try to get ready to start for the Red Sox. As I do every year, I have tickets for the Pawsox opener this season. Unfortunately, when I read the article it said that Schilling would be staring the road opener in Indianapolis, not the home opener at McCoy. Too bad, because it would have been very cool to watch Schilling pitch at McCoy.

Only 8 days until the opener. Needless to say, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker