Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A little break from the Florida report. I'm off to Memphis on Sunday to take care of some legal stuff surrounding my Aunt's estate. I'm not going to have much time for sightseeing, unfortunately (no Graceland!) I have decided that I can't go all the way to Memphis without having some real barbeque. I've been surfing the Web for some ideas.

I had an unbelievable commute this morning. With the snowstorm, I expected the train would be a little late, and it was about 15 minutes late. After that, it took TWO HOURS to get into Boston! We would go for a little while, stop for a little while, go a little more, stop a little more, etc. The ride is supposed to take about 1/2 hour. I finally got into work around 10AM.

The thing that I really hate is that the T never really explains what is going on. Just tell us why we're going so slow. At least we're informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker