Saturday, January 14, 2006

I thought I'd give a little medical update. It's been exactly two weeks since A. injured herself. Everything seems to be going well. We have another appointment with the orthopedist on Wednesday, and if the X-rays show no change we'll be out of the woods as far as surgery is concerned.

And I'm worn out. It's the busiest time of year at work, and I have been working late every night, plus the last two Saturdays. Then I come home to take care of the kids and A. The only good news is that I should be done with the Saturday work for now, and I may be able to get back to working until 6 instead of 7. Nothing else to do but suck it up and get through it, though.

I'm writing this as I'm watching the Pats-Broncos playoff game. It's been quite a defensive struggle, with New England up 3-0 with less than three minutes left.

I took the kids to see The Chronicles of Narnia today. I enjoyed it quite a bit and J. was absolutely glued. I can always tell when he's really enjoying a movie if he's not bouncing around like a pinball at the theater. I never read the Narnia books, so I don't know how the movies compare, but I thought it was 2 and 1/2 hours well spent.

I know I still need to post a trip report for Florida but, needless to say, things have been a little busy lately. Hopefully I'll get it done next week, before I start forgetting the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker