Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A few quick hits:

- I am hopelessly addicted to American Idol. It's so embarrassing, but the days it's on I can't wait to get home and see it.

- Terry Francona got a well deserved two-year contract extension from the Red Sox. I was hoping that the first Sox manager to win a World Series since Ed Barrow wouldn't go into the season with only one year left on his contract. Good for Tito and good for Theo for doing the right thing.

- Korea upset the US at the WBC. The US seems very vulnerable - they don't appear to have enough pitching depth. It'll be interesting to see how things wrap up.

- The Cubs two young phenoms are going to old men by the time they get through a healthy season. Mark Prior has an issue with his shoulder, and Kerry Wood had minor knee surgery. I would love to see what these guys could do if they were healthy, but I'm wondering if that will ever happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker