Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007, everyone!

This year got off to a much less disastrous start than last year. It wasn't perfect, though. I came down with some kind of a nasty bug that had me doing nothing more than either sleeping or wanting to sleep the last two days. A. and the kids went off to a New Year's party last night. I stayed home and went to bed at 9:15. Not even the temptations of a Three Stooges marathon on channel 38, a Marx Brothers marathon on TCM or a Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi were enough to keep me awake.

I felt better today, though, so we went to see Unaccompanied Minors. It was quite a bit better than I was expecting from the previews I saw. Certainly not the movie of the year, but not one of those kid movies that I couldn't wait for it to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker