Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'll get back to the Florida trip tomorrow. Today was all about the weather. It's January 6 and the temperature in Boston hit a record-setting high of 69 today. I had to work today, so I didn't get outdoors too much, but I could see dozens of sailboats out in the harbor today.

I don't know if this is global warming or just and odd weather pattern, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure winter will come back and bite us sooner or later, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Go Pats!

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Bismo said...

Yup, it was truly amazing... Buster and I were out walking trails in the area... in our T-shirts 'cause we got too hot walking in our light jackets! Global Warming = BAD... but today I must admit we weren't complaining.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger rick.adk said...

Yep! An absolutely amazing day. I was actually about one mile from your house yesterday as I rode the motorcycle on the mass pike. LOL

Took a day trip - 379 miles' worth to be exact. NY to Vermont to New Hampshire to Massachusetts and then back to NY.

I wasn't even cold up in the mountains!


... Beaufort

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker