Monday, September 03, 2007

Back from Florida and a few quick comments...

- Someone needs to explain to me how the Yankees sweep the Sox and then lose two of three to the Devil Rays at home.

- Tonight's Sox game is one of the strangest of the season. Boston leaps out to a 10-1 lead behind Daisuke, then the Blue Jays get eight runs in the top of the 6th. the Sox got three back in the bottom of the inning, and it's now 13-10 as the Sox hit in the last of the 7th. I'm gonna have to stay up to catch the end of this one, despite the fact that it's pretty late.

- Pedro made his 2007 debut for the Mets this afternoon and did quite well, getting the win, going 5 innings and giving up 2 runs to the Reds. I still have a soft spot for Pedro. He's still the greatest pitcher I have ever seen in a Red Sox uniform, and I hope he does well in his comeback. Well, unless the Sox play the Mets in the World Series, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker