Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm way behind on blogging stuff (must be all those late night NBA games), but I'm going to get caught up in the next few days. Here's what's coming up:

  • Pictures from tomorrow's Celtics rolling rally (I love a parade!)
  • Final part of the NYC trip report
  • So this is what an empty ballpark looks like: my visit to Rogers Centre
  • Our Father's Day excursion to see the Worcester Tornadoes
We'll also try to figure out why J.D. Drew (4 for 4, HR and 4 RBI in today's Sox win in Philly) has suddenly started playing like a guy who's making $14 million a year. Was his kid's illness a bigger distraction than we all realized last year? Knowing how distracted I can get when one of my kids isn't feeling well, I can't imagine trying to hit a 90+ MPH fastball in that state. The guy we have seen the last few weeks is almost certainly the guy Theo had in mind when he signed him to that big contract.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker