Monday, March 30, 2009

Since it's my birthday, I took the day off from work. This gave me the opportunity to make a pilgrimage to the great Five Guys Burgers and Fries at Patriot Place in Foxborough. I discovered this place on a trip to Baltimore a few years back and have been wanting to get back. When I discovered they were opening relatively nearby, it was music to my ears. Everything is cooked fresh (no heat lamps for these guys) and is really delicious.

Now, not only do I recommend Five Guys, but the Green Goblin does, too! Check out these panels from Dark Avengers #3.



The guy in the suit is Norman Osborn, the alter-ego of Spider-Man's nemesis, the Green Goblin. The other guy is the super-hero The Sentry, who apparently loves hamburgers.

So, if you have a Five Guys in your area, go check them out. After all, they're endorsed by both Cap'n Ho and the Green Goblin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker